Episode 4 is out now! This week the wonderful Corey Park, otherwise known as The Lamplight Gospel, joins us to talk about what heavy music means to us as well as his solo project! We go over the week's news in the scene and also review a few new albums!
Albums reviewed this week are as follows:
- Angelmaker - Self Titled (Independent Release)
- Cursed Earth - The Deathbed Sessions (UNFD Records)
- Frank Iero and the Future Violents - Barriers (UNFD Records)
- The Gloom In The Corner - Flesh and Bones (Independent Release) (ALREADY RELEASED)
- Osatia - All in Time (EP) (We Are Triumphant Records)
- Remo Drive - Natural, Everyday Degradation (Epitaph Records)
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @alttalkspodcast
Thank you for listening <3
Also available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Play!